Not just a natural laundry booster anymore!
In this world of green there are new products coming out all the time that declare themselves natural, safe, NEW and nearly superhuman! Sometimes it just takes looking in your grandmother's laundry cupboard....dig out the Borax. Do you remember seeing these commercials on tv when you were a kid? With all the push for Green you'd think you'd see mroe of these commercials.
Here are the details of the many uses from their site. I've done many of them myself and it really works! I got hooked when my girls were babies. It was the only thing that helped getting CC's 'urp'-stains out of my clothes and hers too!
- Laundry - Makes your detergent work better
- Kitchen - Helps make your China sparkle & eliminates kitchen odors
- Bathroom - Helps remove stains and deodorizes.
- Porcelain - Porcelain enamel surfaces will sparkle when washed with a solution of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water. Just sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe. Your surfaces will shine!
- Fiberglass - Fiberglass surfaces will sparkle when washed with a solution of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water. Just sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe. Your surfaces will shine!
- Hard Water - Got hard water? 20 Mule Team®* Borax Laundry Booster works great as a water conditioner, helping your detergent to work more effectively. Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax along with your regular laundry detergent. You'll get cleaner, fresher smelling clothing.
- Delicates - Delicate hand washables also benefit from the water conditioning and deodorizing of 20 Mule Team®* Borax. Dissolve 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and 1-2 tablespoons of detergent in a basin of warm water. Soak delicates for 10 minutes, then rinse in clear, cold water. Blot items with a towel and lay flat to dry.
- Garbage Pails - Deodorize your garbage pails with 20 Mule Team®* Borax. Just sprinkle a little 20 Mule Team®* Borax in the bottom of a clean, dry pail (you can use 20 Mule Team®* Borax to wash the pail, too).
- Refrigerators - 20 Mule Team®* Borax is excellent for cleaning and deodorizing your refrigerator. Lingering odors and spilled food can be washed away with a sponge using a solution of 1 quart warm water and 1 tablespoon 20 Mule Team®* Borax. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Baby Clothes - Baby clothes and cloth diapers can smell just as fresh as your baby when you use 20 Mule Team®* Borax in the wash. Soak items in 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water. Follow up with a hot or warm water wash, adding 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water along with the recommended amount of your regular detergent.
- Fine China - Ever wonder how you can make your fine china safely sparkle? Rinse it in a solution of 1/2 cup 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water in the kitchen skin. Designs on hand painted china will not fade. Give china a thorough rinse with clear water before drying.
- Humidifiers - To help keep your humidifier free of odor, dissolve one tablespoon of 20 Mule Team®* Borax per gallon of water and add it to the unit. Be sure to rinse out this solution before refilling your humidifier with pure water prior to use.
- Toilet Bowls - 20 Mule Team®* Borax is great at deodorizing the toilet bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax into the bowl, then swish with your toilet brush. Let it stand for 30 minutes or overnight, for the freshest bowl you've ever had.
20 Mule Team®* Borax also can be used throughout your house for cleaning and deodorizing.
For a free booklet on these and other uses of 20 Mule Team®* Borax, please contact The Dial Corporation - Consumer Information Center at 1-800-457-8739 or download the booklet from the internet purex.com
20 Mule Team®* Borax is harmless to washing machines, plumbing and septic tanks. 20 Mule Team®* Borax does not contain phosphates or chlorine.